For YEARS, we have dreamed of a different type of Insurance Conference…
We had a vision, and we didn’t want to compromise it. What were we hoping for, you ask:
- Half a day of “TEDx*-Style” Speakers: 7 to 15 minutes featuring BOTH industry veterans and some exciting early career nerds.
- Half a day of Learning Labs: hands-on skill-building sessions featuring the experts of the Insurance Ecosystem from many different disciplines.
- Single day on a Saturday, so you don’t need vacation time!
- Central location, so you can buy your plane tickets and still pay your student loans!
- Affordable, even without employer support. Tickets will be only $99, not the hundreds of dollars most insurance conferences cost.
- Lots and lots of valuable networking!
Today, we’re thrilled to announce the first Insurance Nerds Day at Gamma Iota Sigma International Conference!
Save the date to join us in Chicago on Saturday, October 6th! Go ahead, book your flight while it’s cheap.Much more info to come. Click here to be kept up to date about our conference!
We are grateful to Gamma Iota Sigma who heard our vision and didn’t ask for a single compromise! Gamma Iota Sigma shares the goals of Insurance Nerds in promoting insurance education and preparing the future generations of insurance professionals for rewarding and engaging careers. We are so excited to partner with them, and we hope to see many of you in Chicago! Share the news with your friends and carpool in if you like!
*While TED allows independently organized conferences under the TEDx brand, they do not allow them to be focused on a single industry so TEDx Insurance will never exist. This conference is not organized under the TEDx brand, it’s simply an insurance conference that partially uses some of the features that the incredible TED and TEDx conferences have shown to create engaging sessions.