- Gain the knowledge you need to truly understand the overall Property Casualty Insurance Industry at a high level.
- Get access to membership in the CPCU Society both Locally and Nationally which will open up amazing networking opportunities with the leaders of our industry.
- Only 4% of our industry has achieved the CPCU, so it immediately puts you in the top echelon of the industry when it comes to education.
- It opens the door to promotions and new positions. Getting the interview for better positions becomes much easier with the highly respected CPCU letters next to your name.
- The average CPCU is 54 years old. With so many retirements happening in our industry, young CPCUs are in very high demand.
- Many of the local CPCU Society chapters are always looking for young talent for their board of directors giving you lots of opportunity to gain experience in a leadership role.
- At around $4,000 for the whole program, it’s much less costly than an MBA.
- Chances are your company will pay 100% of the cost of the program, pay for the trip to the Annual Meeting, and some even give bonuses for each test passed and/or when completing the program.
- It shows a real commitment to the industry which makes companies much more likely to take a risk on you and offer you a stretch assignment.
- The average CPCU makes 29% more than non-CPCUs with the same job title.
- Our very unscientific research found that a CPCU early in your career can be worth as much as million bucks!
Share this article with those at your company who would benefit from getting their CPCU! If this article inspires you to get going on CPCU let me know in the comments and I will personally call you to answer any questions you might have about the CPCU program! 😀
This article is less than 300 words long, don't be a bum, read it.