✅ Week 1 Action Item: Review the Get Ready Habits
🌎 The big picture: The Get Ready Method puts you in control of your financial life.
🤔 Why it matters: The financial world can be overwhelming, and it can be hard to know where to start. The Get Ready Method helps you gain healthy habits and review all of the areas of your financial life.
🙌 Here’s what works: Review the Get Ready Habits.
👉 Goals defined: What are they, are they important, and what is their time period?
👉 Educate yourself: Know how to use what you learn and keep it fresh.
👉 Think about how you think: Have a positive mindset and act with intent.
👉 Relevancy to you: Understand who you are and align with your values.
👉 Evaluate your options: Choose wisely and monitor fees and expenses.
👉 Assemble the pieces: Know how everything fits together and what’s missing.
👉 Detailed focus: Review the details, seek balance, and know when you need help.
👉 Yearly review: Keep up to date and follow the Get Ready Method.
Want to get access to:
- A deeper dive on each weekly action item with insider tips and fillable worksheets?
- A guided walk-through of The Get Ready Method?
- The Get Ready Toolkit, a library of resources and worksheets to help you be financially prepared?
Become a Get Ready Insider and you’ll have access to it all, and more!
Get Ready Insiders:
📝 Resources for Get Ready Insiders (Access fillable PDF’s and worksheets from your dashboard)
Access Your weekly topic will come in a separate email. This weekly refresher action item is for people who have completed the Get Ready Insider program or who are not Get Ready Insiders.
Get Ready Insiders:
📝 Access your guided walk-through, fillable PDF’s and worksheets for this week’s action item from your dashboard.
PS. As an insider, you will also help support the Get Ready Newsletter and The Get Ready Money Podcast
🗓️ Financial Calendar Reminders: Important dates and deadlines
- January 15: Fourth-quarter estimated tax payment due for self-employed or other fourth-quarter income that requires quarterly estimated taxes.
- January 15: Individual health care coverage open enrollment ends for the Federal Health Care Insurance Exchange at www.healthcare.gov. States with their own health care exchange will have open enrollment typically starting on November 1 of the prior year and will usually have longer open-enrollment periods. You can find links to your state’s health insurance marketplace at www .healthcare.gov/marketplace-in-your-state.
Get Ready Money Guide Pros
🤔 Are you guiding your clients and community with their money?
😎 Happy to share that I’m partnering with Insurance Nerds on a community for people who are passionate about engaging with this clients and community in a more meaningful way.
🗣️Discuss how we can integrate financial wellness and financial literacy into our work.
🙋🏻♂️ Change the way you and your clients think about money and financial preparedness by joining The Get Ready Money Guide Pros Group in The Insurance Nerds community.
☺️ This community is open to all who are involved either directly or indirectly with guiding others on their financial journey.
🙌 Hope to see you there!