In this special episode of Profiles in Risk, I preview The Insurance Nexus Insurance AI & Analytics USA Conference (May 2 & 3 – Chicago) by talking IoT & Sensors with Mike Gulla, Senior Director of Underwriting at Hippo Insurance. We discussed:
– Mike, can you describe Hippo and what your role is there?
ABOUT AI & ANALYTICS
– What are some of the challenges you are seeing trying to integrate underwriting and pricing for IoT & sensors?
– How have regulators viewed filed data when new technology is being integrated?
– Do you think IoT & sensors will upend the traditional insurance business model (actuarial focus on rates etc)?
ABOUT MIKE’S SESSION
– Can you describe your session?
– Who should attend? What do you hope they leave understanding better?
OR WATCH HERE:
Insurance Nerds is pleased to be helping Insurance Nexus promote this conference. Save $200 by using discount code: INSNERDSAI200 at https://events.insurancenexus.com/analyticsusa