ACE conference SECURE YOUR SPOT AT AMERICA’S CLAIMS EVENT 2018:
Where Claims & Insurance Innovation Converge
TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Save 20% OFF prevailing rates when using your
Rising Insurance Star Executives exclusive promo code RISE20
REGISTER TODAY & SECURE YOUR CE CREDITS!
The 22nd annual America’s Claims Event will examine how disruption and innovation are changing the claims function as the insurance industry continues to evolve. Join your colleagues at the JW Marriott Austin on June 25 – 27 to gain deep insight from claims experts and obtain unparalleled access to proven solutions to confront your operational challenges.
Click here to Register
KEYNOTES SPEAKERS & OPENING ADDRESS
Strategic Futurist, Corporate Strategist, CEO
Play Big Inc.
How Technology, Demographics and Values Are Disrupting the Future of Work and Talent
Luncheon Keynote Presentation:
The HUMAN Brand: Client & Employee Loyalty in the Digital Age
DAVID A. PIEFFER
Practice Lead Property & Casualty Insurance Practice
Harnessing Appropriate Technology to Increase Customer Satisfaction
SECURE YOUR CREDITS: EARN UP TO 4 CE CREDITS!
HOW FRAUDSTERS ARE USING TECH TO PERPETRATE SCAMS IN ALL AREAS
• Lynne Brady, Vice President, External Anti-Fraud, Nationwide
• Kevin Hansen, Partner, McCormick Barstow LLP
• Charlie Worsham, Vice President, Membership and Marketing, National Insurance Crime Bureau
• Melissa Sullivan, Attorney, Gwertzman Lefkowitz Burman Smith & Marcus
• Robert Larkin, Subrogation Manger, Starr Indemnity & Liability Company
THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF 2017’S NATURAL DISASTERS
• Jeremy Hardwick, Catastrophe Claims Unit Manager, Germania Insurance
• David Williams, CPCU, AIC, PCP, VP Claims, Texas Windstorm Insurance Association
EMERGING CYBER THREATS
• Kimberly Horn, Global Focus Group Leader, Beazley
• Emily Selck, Vice President, Cyber Liability Practice Leader, HUB International
• Joshua MacDonald, Esq., Cyber Claim Director, Chubb
• Moderator: Caryn Silverman, Senior Vice President, Claims Counsel, Sompo International
Registration & General Inquiries:
Nicholas Crimi | email@example.com | 212-457-9538